Our Class B Driver perform duties associated with proper handling and disposition of hazardous waste on customer sites and Household Hazardous Waste events, as well as, transporting to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal sites.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performing hazardous waste disposition and handling onsite at HHW events in area
- Waste pick up from HHW Events and customer locations
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their load
- Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as needed (weekends)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Must have a Class B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
- Previous experience handling and disposing of hazardous waste (ie. Lab packing) preferred
- Ability to work weekends as required for HHW events
- Ability to use a mobile computer
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.