Clean Harbors in Norwell, MA is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Data Architect to join our team.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Definition, implementation, and execution of the processes for the definition, maintenance, and conformance management of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Update and maintenance of the key Enterprise Architecture deliverables.
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives, etc., being considered and/or implemented.
- Architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
- Ongoing publicity and communication of the Enterprise Architecture both within the information community, and the business units.
- Ongoing research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential use within the Enterprise
- Be the expert to construct total solutioning proposal includes USP (Unique Selling Point) of offering and pricing, high level scope of both functional and technical requirements, data and security blueprint, resources planning and timeline during pre-sales stage
- Design and deliver complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods to provide innovative solutions to address clients’ needs
- Work with internal MIS teams, business technical teams, executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful solutions during the implementation stage
- Participate in or to drive deep architectural discussions to build trust and rapport with all stakeholders during implementation stage
- Be a trusted technical advisor to clients and project members to solve complex technical challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within client organizations
- Provide enterprise scale solutions
- Developing the overall Solution Architecture
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities locally and globally
- Developing and coordinating Architecture Plans
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
- Serving as advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Strong Azure Experience (Minimum Five years’ experience)
- Lambda Functions - Python Preferred.
- AWS Glue and Scala
- Step Functions / State Machines and Control Flow
- ECS/ECR AWS Containerization
- Automation - AWS Data Pipeline experience required
- Strong ETL Experience
- SSIS, Kettle and Talend
- Proficient in developing solutions targeting Azure
- Four Years of Graph Data Base Experience (Neo4j experience required)
- Graph Modeling Experience Required
- SQL Server Development experience
- Strong Modeling Experience required
- Strong experience in SSIS with emphasis on complex transformations and working with Large Data Sets
- Strong Automated testing experience
- Linux and container experience
- Scrum and DevOps Experience
- Experience with Data Lakes in Azure
- Experience working with PowerBI
- Proficient with Git, TFS/Azure DevOps
- Experience in rapid solution prototyping
- Experience in ML/AI/BI and data analytics strongly desired
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years working with Enterprise Data Warehouse technologies including Multi-Dimensional Data Modeling, Data Architectures or other work related to the construction of enterprise data assets
- 3+ years of demonstrable implementation experience of scalable cloud data platform technologies (Snowflake, Amazon Web Services preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with MySQL, Hadoop, Hive, Dynamo DB, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, Spark or similar technologies
- 3+ years' experience within data lake design and implementation.
- Experience architecting streaming / event driven data platforms, triangulating data lineage (Alation preferred) / data quality issues and familiarity with existing data operating models
- Experienced in sourcing, transforming and processing structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
- Demonstrated capability to influence technology strategy and best practices across peer and leadership groups that support an agile\rapid development culture.
- Strong programming background with languages like SQL, Python, Java/Scala/Ruby, and R.
- Proven track record driving rapid prototyping and designs
- Knowledge and experience with industry best practices for PCI and GDPR
- Machine learning / deep learning experience is a plus
- Work experience in the air travel industry a plus.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.