Safety Kleen located in Richmond, CA is currently seeking a Blending Operator. As a Blending Operator you will be responsible for receiving, sampling and unloading all inbound bulk shipments of oil by rail or truck and blending. This individual will work within all local, state, and federal rules and regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and procedures.
The schedule for this position is Mon-Fri: 6am-2:30 pm; with Overtime and Saturdays as needed. This may in the future turn into Mon-Fri: 9am-5:00 pm; with Overtime and Saturdays as needed. The candidate hired for this role will need availability to work both schedules.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages, and weekly overtime available;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Review paperwork to ensure compliance with company, governmental rules and regulations;
- Sample all inbound rail cars, trucks and trailers;
- Prepare the sample and submit for lab analysis;
- Prepares paperwork receipts for filing and processing;
- Unload rail cars, trucks and trailers into the finished oil receiving tanks;
- Completing stream blending and batch blending;
- General housekeeping of the facility;
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Forklift experience required;
- Ability to obtain TWIC card, highly preferred to already have one that is current;
- Previous process experience in a production facility highly preferred;
- Bulk liquid blending experience highly preferred;
- Bulk unloading/ loading experience highly preferred;
- Manual Tank gauging experience highly preferred;
- Shipping/Receiving experience and Knowledge of shipping/receiving paperwork preferred;
- Computer proficiency required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.