Clean Harbors Kent, WA is looking for a Class A Field Services Driver (Vacuum/Hydro blasting) to join their safety conscious team. This position will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials and will operate a variety of vehicles including vacuum trailer, roll-off and hydro-blasting equipment.
This position requires travel up to 25% of the time. Hotel, per diem and travel expenses are all covered by Clean Harbors. Typically Mon-Fri, occasional weekends as needed. Average shifts operate 6:00 am- 6:00 pm.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Group 401k with company matching components;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting;
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.;
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive;
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance.
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding;
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and Health and Safety requirements and permits;
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator.
- Class A CDL is required;
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire;
- Previous experience with hydro blasting, vacuum truck and/or refinery work preferred;
- Ability to obtain a TWIC Card required;
- OSHA certification an asset;
- Ability to be on call including on weekends and holidays.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.