This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Stockton, CA, United States
Date Posted: May 18, 2022
Category: Automotive Maintenance
Job ID: 110764
Who We Are!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
What We Offer
• Permanent, full-time work
• 14x14 work rotations
• Full benefits package
Our Tualatin location is currently looking for a Lead Hand Mechanic to join the team. The Lead Hand Mechanic is responsible for supervising the operation of the maintenance workshop and also for performing a wide variety of repairs and maintenance on all Company units. This position may be required to work overtime and will be responsible to maintain company equipment in the branch office/yard as well as at various satellite locations and client sites.
• Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
• Conducts daily safety activities, tool box talks, and monthly inspections;
• Assigns work to mechanics;
• Coordinates work with the maintenance planners;
• Performs all required maintenance and repairs on various types of trucks and equipment;
• Timely and accurately completes all required paperwork.