HydroChemPSC is looking for a Traveling – Sr Environmental Project Manager to join their safety conscious team! This team member is responsible for the successful execution and profitability for environmental projects of client’s environmental program at a variety of customer locations. Will lead and manages a team of employees in supporting the execution of program. The Traveling – Sr Environmental Project Manager serves as primary customer contact for projects, write and submit all work plans, document site activities, change orders, provide field directives, complete, and assist in the scoping and pricing for proposals.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Field & Remote (working from home)
CANDIDATE LOCATION: Home base can be TX, LA, OK, MI or MO (but all interested welcome to apply)
PLEASE READ ALL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
WILLING TO TRAVEL UP TO 70% OF THE TIME WHEN NEEDED AT VARIOUS SITES (TX, LA, OK, MI, MO)
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS***
Experience in wastewater treatment, valving, piping, and experience with activated carbon treatment a plus!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responsible for project adherence for safety, compliance with Federal and State regulations and corporate policies;
- Ability to write and communicate with Clients and fellow employees;
- Be capable in providing timely, concise and relevant information to superiors and subordinates;
- Prepare proposals, including cost estimates and work scopes and schedules;
- Acts as an agent of business and is involved with developing relationships with key customers and understanding the customer issues;
- Provide guidance to subordinates in order to meet budget expectations;
- Takes lead on all credit and collections issues as it relates to work generated within the managed business units;
- Provides engineering and technical support to field service offices;
- Must show ability to take full responsibility for all facets of a project including financial, documentation, and be the primary point of contact for all correspondence;
- Provides technical support for proposal preparation, project cost estimates and subcontractor selection and procurement;
- Enforce the policies and procedures as it relates to Health & Safety;
- Work closely with the Director of Health and Safety and VP resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner;
- Ensures that financial documentation is precise and accurate and is representative to the financial health of a project;
- Adheres to and ensures constant compliance with Health & Safety Compliance and regulations;
- Participate in joint calls with Clients and maintains a professional image;
- Travel to and from project sites. While home, still responsible for oversight of assigned project(s).
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent (required);
- 1+ years experience in environmental, remediation;
- Cost estimating and computer experience;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer management skills.
- Experience with hazardous waste programs a PLUS;
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills a must;
- Record keeping and organizational skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.