**CDL B Sponorship Opportunities**
Our facility in Salt Lake City, UT is seeking a permanent full time Environmental Field Foreman for the area. This position will be responsible for the direct supervision of the Field Technicians. This is a hands-on position that will ensure the safe and timely completion of various tasks within budget. Assignments will include both environmental and industrial cleaning projects. Foreman and Technicians will be responsible for the performance of tasks associated with emergency response (emergency spill cleanup), hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation (tank and pit cleaning), equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime!
- Group 401k with company matching component;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting;
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Quick and immediate response when on call;
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance;
- Train and mentor the Field Service Technicians;
- Execution of projects/jobs within budget and on time;
- Enforce and ensure OSHA, EPA and H&S standards or regulations are compliant;
- Understand and work with the Coordinator in the communication of manpower, equipment and resources required to complete field service and emergency response projects;
- Manage large scale field service and emergency response projects when directed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 2+ years' experience in a physically intensive role is required;
- Previous experience in a supervisory, crew lead or leadership role is required;
- Previous heavy equipment experiene (bobcats, excavators, etc) is an asset;
- Previous environmental and/or industrial experience is an asset but not required (ie. Site Remediation, Spill Response, Hydro Blasting, Vacuum Truck, Tank Cleaning, Refinery based work)
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time, overnight;
- Valid Driver’s license, clean 3-Year MVR required; CDL License is an asset;
Join our team today To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH