The Lab Chemist I at our Hebron OH Industrial Waste treatment facility will be responsible for performing routine analysis of samples to determine their chemical and physical properties using chromatography and spectroscopy techniques and assisting in the management of an industrial water treatment plant.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K program with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs analysis of facility samples using GC, GCMS, and various analytical laboratory instruments
- Monitors and maintains biological waste water treatment plant
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Properly manage waste generated as a result of analytical procedures
- Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all applicable OSHA regulations
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Prefer a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (or related science)
- Prefer experience with Industrial waste water management
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency with computer applications
- Ability to document, record, and analyze data and information