********$5000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!**********************
Clean Harbors’ Asset Refurbishment Department in Weymouth, MA is looking for a highly skilled Heavy-Duty Diesel Mechanics to their team. The Weymouth facility is a state-of-the-art facility specializing in rebuilding of Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks; including Vacuum Trucks, Tanker Trucks, Tractors and Straight Trucks. This position is known internally as a Fleet Maintenance Mechanic.
Successful candidates will have:
• 1+ years of experience working on Diesel Trucks
• A strong mechanical aptitude
• The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and vehicles
• The ability to disassemble trucks and repair components
• The ability to inspect diagnose and repair electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems
• The ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Diesel Engines, Differentials, Transmissions, Clutches, Drive Shafts, PTO’s and Pumps
• Experience welding or fabricating parts a plus
• Proficiency in electronic work orders
• Computer skills required
• Ability to drive company vehicle
• Hours: Full-Time Day Shift Position Monday- Friday (overtime and Saturdays available)
Why Work for Clean Harbors?
• Competitive wages
• Full Benefit package
• Paid Time Off
• State of the Art Facility with Cutting Edge Technology
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.