HydroChemPSC is looking for a Technician Cut, Isolation & Test to join their safety conscious team! The CIT Technician is responsible for the safe installation Isolation Tools to ensure a proper isolation where the lines cannot be purged free of all gas vapors. A succesful Technician will perform localized hydrostatic testing and partial system hydrostatic testing to ensure the integrity of welded connections. Technicians receive on the job training as needed to ensure they can safely and effectively operate and maintain equipment in accordance with appropriate regulations, equipment specifications, and in line HPC company policies, practices, and procedures.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
· Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
· Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to and in strict accordance with HPC Policies, Practices, and procedures.
· Identifies circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
· Performs isolation and hydrostatic weld testing services on client work sites performing any of any of the following duties:
· Walk down of lines
· Pipe preparation
· Isolation plug maintenance
· Grip tight isolation plug maintenance
· Double block & bleed isolation
· Double block & bleed isolation with bake out
· Double block & bleed isolation with nitrogen purge
· Double block & bleed isolation with grip tight
· Double block & bleed isolation weld tests
· High lift weld tests
· Plain end / partial system tests
· Reverse Tests
· Nozzle Tests
· Perform all other duties assigned
· Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a plant atmosphere
· Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection
· May be at more than one job site in a day and must be able to tolerate climate changes
· May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis
Skills and experience:
· Three (3) years of industry relate experience preferred.
· Recent military service with mechanical, instrument, or electrical training
· Interstate Travel is Required
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Technical school or relevant training preferred
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.