We are seeking a Box Truck Driver with their Class A, B or C CDL to join our Safety conscious team. This role will be driving Class B box truck to pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors/Safety-Kleen facility for disposal. This position will be Monday-Friday, some Saturdays, with about 50% yearly overnight travel within the region, this will happen for 3 nights in a row each week. The travel will change in 3-6 months to be 3 nights in a row each week and the other week will be home each night.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base hourly $23-26 with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- We are the industry leader providing best-in-class solutions for environmental, retail, energy and industrial services in North America.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Load, pack and segregate materials and waste products;
- Driving a Class B Box Truck, visiting retail customer sites;
- Segregating, packing and loading materials and waste products (inventory that is damaged or expired) for safe transportation;
- Prepare DOT shipping documents;
- Conduct projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and procedures;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A, B or C CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Hazmat endorsement required;
- Previous Manual Labor experience required;
- Ability to travel overnight between 20-30% per year;
- Clean driving record;
- Good communication and organizational skill.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.