HydroChemPSC is looking for a Field Service Supervisor to join their safety conscious team! The Field Service Supervisor is responsible for the direct supervision of Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of Field Technicians I, II & III, including ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and job requirements inclusive of budget and schedule. You will be responsible for 3 Field Technicians and have approximately 25% overnight travel. Work schedule is M-F with some weekends and nights.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner always.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Enforce the policies and procedures as they relate to Health & Safety as measured by the districts health and safety record; Work closely with the Director of Health and Safety and VP of Site Services in resolving issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Meet with customers as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and to resolve any pending complaints or issues.
- Participate in joint calls with specialists as needed and maintain a professional image when dealing with customers.
- Maintain up to date confined space supervisor and emergency response supervisor certifications
- Manage large scale field service and emergency response projects when directed.
- Understand and work with the Coordinator in the communication of manpower, equipment and resources required to complete field service and emergency response projects.
- Act as the on-call coordinator on an as needed basis.
- Oversee projects for Health and Safety, profitability, completeness and professionalism
- Health and safety issues surrounding projects assigned, including reviewing operational procedures to assure correct health and safety action plans and communicate effectively with the health and safety organization regarding onsite specific action.
- Respond immediately when on-call or secure proper coverage and communicate replacement name to supervisor/manager.
- Enforce and ensure OSHA, EPA and H&S standards or regulations are complaint.
- Timely reporting of work-related accidents or incidents to immediate supervisor.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in environmental field service operations.
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years supervisory experience preferred.
- Emergency response supervisor training and Marine Spill Response training preferred.
- Knowledge of scoping and pricing field service work.
- Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental regulations as well as Clean Harbors policies and procedures related to field operations.
- Knowledge of various types of equipment
- Proficiency in Windows based applications.
- Ability to understand issues and resolve/address strategically
- Understanding of Corporate Safety & Compliance Policies
- Basic understanding of Clean Harbors business systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and local environmental regulations as well as Clean Harbors policies and procedures related to field operations
- Strong customer management, leadership, and supervisory skills
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.