This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tucker, GA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 28, 2022
Job ID: 80062
$5000 Sign On Bonus!
Based out of Tucker, GA, the Class “A” Hazmat driver is responsible for the transportation of hazardous waste (tank, box truck, van, and/or roll-off dump trailer) from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility and/or an outside disposal facility throughout Georgia and potentially Arkansas/Texas.
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Ensure proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste (i.e., compatibility’s of liquid to tank, etc.); Adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment.
• Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations.
• Maintain daily logs, worksheets timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
• Comply with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations.
• Adhere to assigned run schedule of pick-ups and drop-offs.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to travel away from home 50-60% of the time
• 3+ years’ experience Class A Driving
•1+ years HAZMAT transportation experience strongly preferred
• Possess Class “A” CDL License with Hazardous Waste and Tank Endorsements
• Clean Driving record
Please apply to this position at www.cleanharbors.com in order to be considered.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.