Location: Billings, MT, United States
Date Posted: Jul 19, 2022
Job ID: 81116
Clean Harbors is looking for Insite Technicians to join our safety conscious team!
Do you enjoy...
* Staying active and on your feet?
* Operating equipment?
Then a Clean Harbors InSite Technician sounds like the job for you! Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
* Competitive wages and generous paid time off;
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
* Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
* Company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
* Company provided vehicles and equipment;
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
Wondering what to expect in starting a career at Clean Harbors?
InSite Technicians perform a wide range of tasks, including:
* Making waste pickups throughout a customer’s facility;
* Conducting chemical bulking and consolidation;
* Packaging and labeling waste products to maximize efficiency and maintain compliance;
* Participating in spill response on customer’s site as needed;
* Operating forklifts;
* Inspecting drums for container integrity and regulatory compliance;
* Ensuring the safe loading and unloading of waste hauling vehicles;
* Completing waste stream sampling and profiling.
This position is an entry level role, but many of our leaders started in this job! With safety as our top priority, you'll get the training and support to not only succeed at your job but advance your career.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
* High School diploma or equivalent;
* Valid driver’s license;
* Willingness to complete a background check, drug test, and physical.
To learn more about Clean Harbors, and to view and apply online for exciting opportunities in our company, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Come help us save the world!
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.