The Industrial Project Manager for our Industrial Services group is responsible for supervising, scheduling, coordinating, and controlling the service and maintenance operations of the Company. Our services will be provided in a safe, efficient, and professional manner that meet the schedules and cost projections for each project. The company will perform under the optimum conditions of productivity, cost effectiveness, safety, and ease of operation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes and acting in a safe manner always.
- Manage, operate and maintain Company facilities within budget guidelines.
- Plan operations to optimize facility efficiency, operation work force utilization, materials, supplies, equipment, and tools, including tracking productivity for labor and material costs
- Analyze and control operational expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements
- Ensure that all inspections (e.g. CVIP, Tank, Picker) are performed by due dates in order to comply with Company requirements and policies
- Ensure compliance to job specifications, including seeing that immediate corrective action is taken.
- Ensure that the quality of work meets or exceeds established company guidelines
- Make job assignments and provide guidance and supervision to all employees assigned to the project.
- Assure that everyone assigned to a job is properly trained and equipped, and ensure materials and supplies needed to do the job are ready and available, including implementing and maintaining a level of cross training so effective functional backups can guarantee continuous service operation at all times
- Responsible for the teamwork and active cooperation among the operators, laborers and shop personnel, and with other employees of the company.
- Seek out input from employees and make recommendations to the branch management for improvements to machinery, equipment, and job site processes
- Establish, maintain, and enforce a preventive maintenance program for all assigned machinery and equipment, including keeping machinery, equipment, and work areas clean, safe, and well maintained
- Ensure a discrimination free environment anywhere in the company regarding sex, race, creed, age and religion
- Provide input and feedback to branch management on bids before submission to the client.
- Monitor branch spending on equipment maintenance.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
- High School degree required
- 5+ Years of experience in the industrial cleaning environment
- Ability to work with budgets and P and L statements
- Ability to supervise, direct and train.
- Team Player
- Strong ability to reason
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and written
- Requires stooping, kneeling and crouching, climbing
- May lift up to 50 lbs.
- While performing duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to hear and talk on the phone and use a computer.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including most of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. We offer competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more. We offer a drug free work environment and require a pre-employment drug screen. All Applicants are subject to pre-employment security background checks, and some positions may require pre-employment physical fitness for duty tests. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.