Location: Hyderabad, TS, India
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2022
Job ID: 79263
1) Strong analytical and accounting skills
2) Ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels and functions
3) Strong communicator (written and verbal)
4) Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
5) Proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6) Ready to work in any shifts
1) Responsible for the daily input of vendor invoices and their related files, along with credit card payments into the maintenance system, including entering and tracking related documentation on a daily basis, setting up and maintaining vehicle files in accordance with Department of Transportation regulations.
2) To co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with general ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company transactions, inventory, cash and bank
3) Proven experience as a Collections
4) Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
5) Update account status records
6) Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
7) Prepare monthly financial statement and perform banking functions as required
8) Organizes documents systematically and maintains files and records
9) Responsible for managing, reviewing and coordinating with outside service providers on statutory filing and payments
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/). Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company will be celebrating its 41st year in 2021 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.