Vice President of TrainingThe Vice President of Training is responsible for developing and coordinating training and professional development programs for the organization. This person will champion our training strategy; ensuring sound governance, role-focused curriculum and flexible modalities that contribute to effective performance in a highly regulated industry. They will possess a strong knowledge of training management systems and help leverage the LMS to increase human capital and workforce capability.
Want to work for North America's leading provider of comprehensive environmental, energy and industrial services? Our strategy is to develop and maintain long-lasting relationships with a diversified group of customers who have recurring needs for environmental, energy, or industrial services.
Position must sit at our company headquarters in Norwell, MA. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Designs, plans, and implements training programs in accordance with company initiatives via appropriate training modalities. Ensures accurate reporting systems are in place to monitor progress and identify deficiencies;
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs to determine extent of knowledge transfer, behavioral change, etc. and adjusts programs as needed to ensure maximum ROI;
- Builds relationships with key Business leaders to understand development needs of offer solutions;
- Ensures consistent application of training standards throughout the organization;
- Source leadership training solutions to develop future leaders in the organization while supporting management development initiatives;
- Researches and recommends new training techniques, suggest enhancements to existing training programs, and conducts vendor searches and approval for external based training and development programs;
- Prepares training budget for department;
- Oversees the development of testing and evaluation procedures and material.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building;
- Detail oriented and able to hold constructive meetings;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Self-starter and results oriented;
- Research skills, analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to travel 15%.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.