The Incineration Blends Chemist Supervisor (Feed Scheduling Supervisor) will be responsible for supervising a production crew performing operations associated with the processing of hazardous and non-hazardous materials through the Company’s incineration unit for disposal. Responsible for ensuring safety of employees and training.
Why Work for Clean Harbors?
- Health & Safety is our #1 priority
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive benefits coverage after 30 days
- Generous paid time-off, company-paid training, and tuition reimbursement programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement for all levels of your career
- Ensuring that health and safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Develop a production plan for the incineration unit and follow through with inspections to ensure successful achievement of production goals
- Maintain consistent production goals to ensure success of the team by reducing inventory
- Directly oversee the scheduling of waste materials into the facility
- Develop sequences for the Operations Manager(s) and/or Supervisors
- Complete all required paperwork associated with tracking the waste
- Ensure all work meets applicable QA/QC guidelines and compliance parameters
- Responsible for problem-solving when results fall outside of mandated specifications
- Responsible for month-end inventory reconciliation and management
- Work closely with plant management to implement operational improvement strategies to maximize efficiencies throughout the unit
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
- 3 years of supervisory experience preferred
- General chemical experience and/or higher education chemical classes
- 4-year college degree in the science preferred
- Skilled with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Production and operations minded
- Multi-tasking required
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH #LI-MM1