Our Cranston, RI Field Service Branch is hiring for Environmental Field Laborers. You are responsible for all tasks associated with hydroblasting service line including but not limited to setting up hoses, loading and unloading materials, hydroblasting, chemical cleaning, vacuum truck operating, and tank cleaning.
Starting Pay is $18 an hour with overtime.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay $18; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ability to perform work in enclosed (confined spaces)
- Ability to safely perform work using high pressure water blasting equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipe, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.)
- Performing emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning and equipment decontamination, etc
- Load hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto truck
- Clean up work area and equipment after work is completed
- Ability to work overtime and on-call for emergency response
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, oil spill booms and vacuum equipment
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Drivers License
- Experience with hydro-blasting is a plus but not required
- 6+ months of laborer work experience (construction, landscaping, etc)
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability and willingness to work in a physically intensive role
- Able to be on-call for emergency response
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/en
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.