Clean Harbors is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to perform digitization of all incoming correspondence and quality control of scans using document scanning equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component,
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Prepare documents for scanning—remove any fasteners (staples, binder clips, paper clips, etc.) holding documents together and sort documents in the correct order. This may include unfolding individual sheets and smoothing any wrinkles so that content is visible;
- Check quality of scanned documents routinely for quality control and assure smooth functioning of document scanner;
- After quality control, process documents for destruction in secure shred containers;
- Work closely with department personnel to ensure that correct and complete information is captured for all entries;
- Prioritize daily workflow and maintain speed and accuracy of data entered;
- Identify problems and communicate with manager to resolve issues;
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Experience with document scanning equipment and data entry preferred;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Good communication and customer service skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Proficient in computer use and keyboarding;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work efficiently;
- Convey a high level of honesty, integrity and ethics.
Join our team today To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.