HydroChemPSC is looking for a Field Service Foreman to join their safety conscious team in San Ramon, CA!
The Field Service Supervisor is responsible for two or more crews by planning, leading, organizing and coordinating the daily operations of the service line crew. This includes responsibility over proper operation of equipment, driving operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring accurate documentation related to the job is completed in a timely fashion. Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and maintains/improves good customer relations by providing quality, timely industrial cleaning services.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
Why work for HydroChemPSC?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all stages of your career.
- Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
- May act as Operations Manager or Branch Manager when requested.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Working Environment: Field/Office
- High school diploma or GED
- 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience within the industrial cleaning industry. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and ability in people management.
- Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in service line.
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and verbal.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.
- Valid Drivers License, CDL with endorsements preferred but not necessary.