Safety-Kleen is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer. This individual will be responsible for the implementation of internal communications services plans which requires the Graphic Designer to aid in the development and execution of both internal and external communications.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component,
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Development of overall graphic design of internal and external communications (creative control over projects that are put in front of them);
- Transform projects from concept to design;
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Art Director to ensure design needs are being met;
- Work within existing branding guidelines;
- Agency would be looked at as ‘art director’, ‘studio artists’, pull visuals, taking ideas and conceptually improving them, photos, photoshops (cool visuals) depending on the product;
- External slicks on product development, product label design, designs from scratch maintaining the consistent look and feel of Safety-Kleen;
- Oversight and management of print production;
- Development and maintenance of digital assets;
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- 5+ years of work experience;
- Proficient in; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and PowerPoint;
- Must be knowledgeable in MacOS, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office;
- Print production experience;
- Be aware of trends and apply it into design;
- Communicate both visually and verbally;
- Able to multitask and work quickly under tight deadlines;
- Team oriented;
- Attention to detail;
- Understanding or project management;
- Interactive design helpful;
- Need to be able to review portfolio.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH #LI-MJ1