Clean Harbors Bridgeport, NJ is seeking a Customer Service Representative that is responsible for overseeing the daily customer service functions to their facility's accounts.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/ with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Responds to customer and account manager inquiries.
- Provides exceptional customer service when answering incoming customer phone calls and performing outgoing customer calls.
- Ensure that questions or problems are brought to resolution in a timely fashion.
- Possesses knowledge and ability to promote all Clean Harbors services.
- Interacts with sales and operations personnel to ensure they have knowledge on customer feedback.
- Provides an active role in promoting teamwork, ownership, premier customer service and quality within the organization.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ Years Customer Service
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Windows Office based applications
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.