Greetings from Clean Harbors!
We are hiring Salesforce Architects for Bangalore Location
Please find the Job Description below. You can refer to the attached document to know more about Clean Harbors.
Experience: 10 - 15 years
- Drives technical (HL and LL) design and development for major components of focused solutions
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
- Engages with Enterprise Architects regarding technical architecture and details of Salesforce and
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Defines business processes using CRM & SFDC best practices
- Develops data integration, migration and deployment strategies
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end-users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications, and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development, and operations, to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Contribution towards building the salesforce practice and pre-sales
- 8+ years of experience delivering consulting services, in client-facing roles that provided experience with all aspects of systems implementation, including 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Deep understanding of SFDC concepts and practices. Able to identify the need and recommend the use of apex and Visual Force to meet a business requirement.
- Experience in Managed Package Implementations
- Strong understanding of database design concepts, data migration and dataintegration
- Experience with Data Loader, CastIron, Boomi, Informatica is a plus
- Must have experience in developing System Architecture Documents
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability to take the lead role in developing cmprehensive solution design documents, application architecture, integration architecture, NFR and deployment documentation.
- Demonstrates excellence in understanding complex business processes and ability to apply scenarios to Salesforce “Story-lines” as well as make business process modification suggestions to align with Salesforce best practices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; executive level presence and experience facilitating meetings
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including sales, support and marketing
- Salesforce Administrator and/or Developer certification required. Sales Cloud and Service Cloud Certification will be required but are not a pre-requisite for the role.
- Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
If interested, kindly share your profile along with the below details:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience in Salesforce
- Current Location:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
About Clean Harbors:
Clean Harbors Inc. (www.cleanharbors.com) is a NYSE listed US based $3.3 billion company. Clean Harbors was founded in 1980 near Boston by Mr. Alan S. McKim, who today remains the company’s Chairman and CEO.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. Clean Harbors employs a dedicated workforce of 15,000 employees and has over 450 service locations across the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Beyond addressing the environmental needs of its more than 300,000 customers, the Company has been on the front lines of addressing some of the largest emergency response events in North America of the past several decades including the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the anthrax attacks in New York, the 2015 avian flu outbreak that devastated the poultry industry, Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Sandy, and the oil pipeline breaks that affected the Yellowstone and Kalamazoo rivers, along with other major chemical releases into the environment.
Clean Harbors India has been strategically established as the Global Capability Center (GCC) to serve our parent company. We take pride in serving some of the most tech savvy business stakeholders at Clean Harbors. The GCC employees form part of our globally integrated teams that provide cutting-edge IT solutions and production support across platforms. Our shared services teams work seamlessly with their global counterparts in providing critical 24x7 support in various functions including Finance, HR, Procurement, IT and Operations. Our aggressive growth plans open significant career advancement opportunities for our employees.
We are operating from Skyview, Hitech City Hyderabad (http://www.theskyview.in/), from Smartworks, Baner, Pune) https://www.smartworksoffice.com/) and Wework - RMZ latitude, Bellary Rd, Hebbal https://wework.co.in/coworking-spaces-bangalore/hebbal/rmz-latitude locations. Clean Harbors has substantially invested in the GCC to support its growth plans. The Company has celebrated its 41st year in 2021 and is counting on the GCC to be a part of extending that track record of success.
Safety Starts with Me: Live It 3-6-5
Santosh Kumar Katteti
Email: [email protected]