Based out of Waynoka, OK. As a Diesel Mechanic you will be responsible for conducting routine maintenance on our fleet of company heavy duty trucks, and heavy equipment. This position offers NO TRAVEL, home every evening and competitive pay!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with overtime available, weekly pay structure
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits after 30 days
- Group 401 K Plan with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth anf development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on company vehicles and equipment;
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment, vehicles, and machinery;
- Assist drivers with addressing outstanding vehicle issues;
- Accurately record time, parts, and inspection checklists;
- Move company equipment safely on yard as needed;
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment and vehicles;
- Disassemble, inspects and replace worn or broken parts. Fit and adjust new or repaired parts;
- Diagnose and repair engines, transmissions, clutches, electrical and pneumatic systems, gearboxes, hydraulics, cooling systems, exhaust, brakes, suspensions, lights, etc. on a variety of yard equipment, heavy duty trucks, trailers, and other equipment;
- Safely operates gauges, forklifts, shunt truck, torches, grinders, and various hand and power tools;
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- 1+ years’ experience working on heavy-duty trucks and equipment required;
- Comfortable working on computers required;
- Must own personal tools;
- Ability to read and understand technical blueprints preferred;
- Related mechanical certifications is a plus;
- Valid driver’s license, and clean 3 yr motor vehicle record.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.