The Class B Driver works both indoors and outdoors at plants, labs, and customer sites; and is responsible for assisting with daily lab packs (we will train) within customer facilities, household hazardous waste (HHW) collections and lab moves.
** $5,000 sign on bonus for candidates that meet the CDL requirements **
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Customer facing position
- 20% overnight travel
- Chemistry knowledge a plus to complete waste segregation
- We will train you on safe and compliant execution of labpack projects/jobs and the proper packaging of material/waste and offspecifications of commercial products
- Print required labels and labels drums and assure driver of an expedient pick-up. Load/pack materials/wastes properly and segregate for compatibility the waste material on transport vehicle
- Must be computer savvy
- Overall quality control of waste materials to be shipped
- Understand customer specific disposal restrictions/special packaging requirements
- CDL B required
- We will train all aspects of the job
- MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE CDL MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- Hazmat endorsement required
- Tanker endorsement preferred, or ability to secure upon hire
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree in chemistry, biology, geology, or other natural science preferred but not required
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Class B CDL required
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driver record
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.