HydroChemPSC is looking for an Environmental Technician/Laborer (Environmental Tech II) to join their safety conscious team! Primary duties include HAZ MAT Emergency Response, tank cleaning, excavating, and waste handling. Our crews work independently as a remote team with the support of dozens of local offices. Additionally, team members are provided advanced technology and equipment to support their ongoing operations. HydroChemPSC welcomes applicants of all skill sets and experience and should be able to work nights, weekends and on short notice.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, painting/blasting, asbestos and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
- Perform shoveling, moving drums, and pressure washing etc
- Assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and HydroChemPSC policies, practices and procedures.
- May work in confined spaces or at heights
- Due to emergency response duties, rotating on-call is required for nights and weekend.
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job. Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management
Skills and Experience
- Valid Driver’s License required
- High School diploma or GED
- 40 hour Hazwoper preferred
- Experience operating hydroblast/pressure washing/sand blasting a plus
- Experience in construction, landscaping or manual labor preferred
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.