The Sales Analyst is responsible for analyzing, processing, reporting, and distributing key sales-related information and acts as the subject matter expert for several important sales systems. As a key member of the Sales Operations team, the Analyst will work closely with both field sales and other internal departments, including IT, Finance, and Human Resources to ensure the overall integrity of sales-related data. The Analyst is a problem-solver with a strong attention-to-detail who enjoys working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package with potential relocation expenses included.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Assist with monthly analysis of sales performance tools, including but not limited to Key Performance Indicators, Salesforce.com and Power BI dashboards, and revenue and budget reporting systems
- Provide reports as requested by field sales and sales management, including revenue reports, territory analysis, budget analysis, and other ad hoc reports.
- Maintain sales hierarchies in Salesforce.com and Peoplesoft
- Research systems for integrity issues, reporting issues, improvements, and overall quality control
- Improve the integrity and automation of sales reports and processes
- Manage the account assignment process, ensuring accurate data across systems and identifying process and/or system gaps
- Manage Corporate Account data including integrity of all budgets and account assignments
- Maintain a monthly and quarterly cadence for administering performance reporting, hierarchies, and account ownership changes
- Research and resolve disputes that impact sales bonus calculations
- Troubleshoot system issues related to Salesforce.com, the Sales Budget Application, commission calculation tools, and financial back-end systems such as Peoplesoft and Oracle
- Work with Finance on accruals, assist with the calculation of quarterly sales bonuses
- Conduct special projects and provide ad hoc reports as directed by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 1+ years experience administering and analyzing programs, data, and information
- Prior sales systems and application experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent understanding of CHES sales processes/organization
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Proficient in Windows based applications (MS Word, Excel, Access)
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com) and reporting tools (SQL, Power BI) preferred
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.