HydroChemPSC is looking for a Technical Bolting Technician to join their safety conscious team! The Technical Bolting Technician is responsible for executing technical bolting and joint integrity services in accordance with approve site and in line HPC company policies, practices, and procedures.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
- Conducts planning, break-out, assembly and inspection, and fault and leak diagnosis.
- Maintains reporting and documentation of technical bolting services activities as required.
- Performs technical bolting services on client work sites performing any of any of the following duties:
- P&ID review and equipment identification
- Torque with clicker wrenches
- Torque with hydraulic torque wrenches
- Stud tensioning
- Bolt measuring (ultrasonic)
- Hydraulic nut splitting
- Bolt calculations of pre-load
- Joint integrity reporting
- Visual positive material identification on bolted flange joint components
- Flange Identification and damage mechanisms
- Joint Criticality Assessment
- Identifies circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety procedures and equipment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Outdoors – refineries, power stations, etc
Skills and Experience:
- Two (2) years of industry related experience preferred.
- Recent military service with mechanical, instrument, or electrical training.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Mechanical ability to operate equipment properly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must possess excellent organization & multi-tasking skills
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to anticipate and prepare for various events on own initiative
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Technical school or relevant training preferred.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.