Clean Harbors is currently looking for a Class A Truck Driver to join our team on a full time, permanent basis. Our Class A drivers/equipment operators perform duties associated with picking up hazardous waste at a variety of customer locations, including decontamination and transporting to a Clean Harbors facility and/or other outside disposal site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Completing pre and post trip vehicle inspections and all related duties of CDL driver on Class A/B vehicles
- Hazardous waste pick-up from customer locations utilizing vans and tankers
- Loading and offloading hazardous waste and equipment
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports\
- Power spray, cleanup, decontamination/clean-up of hazardous waste (manholes, grease traps, etc)
- On-call for emergency response
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors ?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL Required with minimum 1 year experience – preferable in related field or construction/fuel
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement required
- Experience in construction or related field preferred due to the laborious nature of the job
- Confined spaces at times (training provided)
- Previous experience hauling hazardous materials
- Ability to use hand held devices
- Strong communication skills
- Schedule flexibility with the ability to travel regionally up to 35% of the time
- Rotating on-call for emergency response
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Apply today! Visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.