|Job Description and Requirements:|
Clean Harbors is seeking a Facility Dock Coordinator who will be responsible for the movement and placement of waste from Clean Harbors’ facilities, and direct generators.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Day-to-day planning, transfer coordination and execution of proper paperwork for Truck to Truck drum management;
- Monitors and insures that all key deadlines are met and proper follow-up is implemented to insure proper drum transfer compliance requirements (ten (10) day compliance periods at our Insite Programs waste department);
- Communication to proper management on issues related to compliance, DOT and other issues that could impact the business and compliance;
- Issue manifests and direct CDL drivers to various disposal facilities.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- 1 year forklift experience required, forklift certification preferred;
- Previous experience loading and unloading 52 foot trailers strongly preferred, which includes proper DOT securement of waste;
- Basic computer skills required, proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Ability to work overtime as needed and ability to work a flexible schedule;
- Good organizational and communication skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.