***Company provided shuttle to and from Grantsville, including paid travel time***
Our team in Grassy, UT is looking to add a Lab Chemist to their team. The Lab Chemist is responsible for the routine and non-routine analysis of samples to determine their chemical and physical properties. This position is based in a laboratory setting. This is a great way to build an entry level career with a reputable company in the chemistry field.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Company provided shuttle to and from Grantsville, including paid travel time;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Great work life balance;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Perform basic analysis of samples following prescribed procedures;
- Calibrates and utilizes basic instrumentation;
- Maintain equipment under direct supervision;
- Completes all paperwork associated with the analyses in a neat and timely fashion (ex., calibration logs, run logs, etc.);
- Ensures that all work meets applicable QA/QC guidelines;
- Manage waste generated as a result of analytical procedures;
- Maintain a safe working environment that is in compliance with all applicable OSHA regulations as well as all applicable company Health & Safety and Compliance protocols;
- Reviews all applicable laboratory SOPs, annually, and scores a satisfactory score on SOP quizzes;
- Adhere to all applicable CHES policies and CHES SOPs;
- Sample and run samples on bulk and drum waste;
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Entry Level, some chemistry knowledge preferred;
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Valid Driver's License required.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.