HydroChemPSC is looking for a LDAR Supervisor to join their safety conscious team! The LDAR Supervisor is directly responsible for the assignment, coordination, and/or execution of all fugitive emissions monitoring activities at an assigned customer site. The LDAR Supervisor oversees planning and preparation of all such activities to ensure they are carried out in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner. The LDAR Supervisor also develops, motivates, and directs site personnel in the efficient execution of fugitive emissions monitoring, while ensuring compliance with customer and company standards.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Coordinates all fugitive emissions monitoring at an assigned customer site.
- Provides leadership and supervision to emissions monitoring personnel, ensuring all components are monitored based on established timelines, as well as both company and customer quality and cost standards.
- Manages employee performance, ensuring employees have a full and complete understanding of performance/behavior expectations, and when such expectations are not being met, with the assistance of HR and the Area Manager, timely initiates proper corrective action/termination proceedings within established company policy and procedures.
- Champions, administers, and oversees the Company’s EH&S program at the assigned facility.
- Serves as the primary company contact for the customer at an assigned facility. Responsible for building and maintaining positive rapport with the customer contact.
- Responsible for ensuring the company's quality policies, processes and procedures are followed, enforced, and maintained at the assigned facility.
- Responsible for providing direction and development to staff through various means such as performance evaluations, on-the-job training, corrective action, etc.
- Responsible for generating weekly job sheet and ensuring that all employee work hours are true and correct, and turned into Human Resources in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for submitting all required paperwork to the corporate office in an accurate and timely manner.
- Works closely with Purchasing to ensure that the site has all the necessary tools, equipment, and resources to effectively carry out the job.
- May perform monitoring activities for an assigned route within a prescribed period, ensuring all components are accurately monitored and reported.
- May calibrate equipment to ensure optimum performance. Makes minor mechanical adjustments when situations arise.
- Coordinates the company’s lunch tag program.
- Oversees the daily upload of monitoring activity to the customer database and completes daily emissions monitoring reports– must have basic computer knowledge.
- Communicate daily equipment changes with office personnel.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp, and paper mills, etc.
- Travel is required.
Skills and Experience:
- Basic PC skills with particular emphasis on MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and outlook.
- Experience entering data into a SharePoint web portal is preferred.
- May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Strong communication (written, verbal and listening), interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work to meet assigned deadlines.
- Demonstrates initiative, planning work and carrying out tasks without detailed instructions; makes constructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance and undertakes additional responsibilities.
- Strong understanding and sensitivity to confidential matters.
- Strong negotiation skills with a commitment to reaching mutually desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated competency in coaching for business results, empowerment of others, leading/managing change, relationship building/coaching, and problem solving.
- Ability to plan flexibility within the work schedule and quickly react to changing customer and company needs.
- Ability to analyze data, evaluate situations and identify problems or opportunities, including likely causes. Ability to develop factual, logical courses of action, considering resources, constraints, and company values.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong commitment to continuous self-improvement.
- Must be team oriented with a commitment to working effectively with the Operations group or those outside formal lines of authority to accomplish both organizational and customer goals.
- High school diploma or Equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year fugitive emissions monitoring experience.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.