HydroChemPSC is looking for a Sales Representative to join their safety conscious team! Position the company to deliver repair and overhaul solutions for the Heat Exchange industries by providing primary account management functions and sales activities for the assigned clients and territory. Develop rapport and establish sustainable strategic relationships with existing customer base and new clients.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
· In conjunction with management, develop objectives and strategies in support of business development goals.
· Identify and prioritize potential customers.
· Support the companies reporting program (Sales Force) for managing accounts.
· Prepare and execute business development action plans for specific targets.
· Conduct meetings and presentations with potential customers to solicit opportunities.
· Determine requirements and procedures to become a Qualified Vendor. Coordinate effort with Commercial Operation Team.
· Support the Commercial Operation Team as needed in the development of proposals.
· Manager Customer relationship during the proposal development and execution phases of the opportunity.
· Perform additional assignments as requested by Vice President and GM.Performs maintenance when required.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Skills and experience:
· Five or more years of experience in business development, sales and/or marketing to the Power and/or Refinery industries.
· Must possess technical knowledge associated with power plant and refinery operations and maintenance.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with ability to produce highly professional proposals and presentations.
· Four year business, marketing or engineering degree with MBA preferred.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.