Driver CDL Class B - Utilities
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Baltimore, MD, United States
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2022
Job ID: 78569
HydroChemPSC is looking for a Driver Class B CDL to join their safety conscious Utilities team! The position is responsible for the safe and proper execution of HydroChemPSC jobs across all service lines. This includes responsibility over proper operation of equipment, driving operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring accurate documentation related to the job is completed in a timely fashion. CDL Class B driver may operate roll off trucks, tanker, hydro-excavation or air-knife, box trucks or 70 barrel Vacuum Trucks.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
- Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport and deliver products and other materials.·
- Load or unload hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials from trucks or help others with loading or unloading, using special loading-related equipment or other equipment as necessary.·
- Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chain, binders, or covers.·
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.·
- Check all load-related documentation for completeness and accuracy and read bills of lading to determine assignment details.·
- Operate equipment, such as truck cab computers, phones, or global positioning systems (GPS) equipment to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, or other drivers.·
Skills and experience
- CDL B with a minimum of 2 year experience
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.·
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.·
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.·
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in commercial transportation.·
- Possess excellent communications and human relations skills·
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.