The Environmental Waste Program Manager known internally as an InSite Project Manager leads and manages a team of employees in supporting the execution of a client’s environmental management program at a large manufacturing facility. The InSite Program Manager serves as the client’s main contact and primary interface with Clean Harbors on a daily basis. They are responsible for and manage the client’s hazardous waste program.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environment
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Adhere to Health and Safety Practices of at all times while on site; Communicate H&S feedback with technical Services, H&S efforts upon request, including data capture, site review, and delivery of training content if needed;
- Complete daily reports such as Excel spreadsheets and Database usage;
- Complete environmental Waste Characterizations, Land Disposal Restriction form, Manifest, Bill of Lading and all other required regulatory forms;
- Ensure that all environmental data is accurate and entered in a timely fashion;
- Conduct facility wide compliance audits to include inspections of staging, accumulating and storage areas to ensure proper housekeeping procedures and compliance;
- Manage waste storage area and ensure that material is properly packaged, profiled and labeled prior to shipment.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required (B.S. in Chemistry, Biology, or Environmental Science preferred)
- Management experience in areas of budgets, record keeping, supervision, planning and liability;
- Familiarity with regulatory status requirements of Small and Large Quantity Generators, such as RCRA, DOT etc;
- Requires sitting, standing, walking, puling and/or pushing, stooping and crouching;
- Requires lifting, carrying, grasping, speaking and listening.
Join our team today To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.