Field Project Manager - Colton,CA
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Colton, CA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 14, 2021
Category: Project Mgmt
Job ID: 78598
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors Company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
This position is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and coordinating all aspects of project work from bid process through completion of project. Ensure project is completed in a safe manner according to the job procedure plan as well as the safety execution plan. Other responsibilities include the effective communication with customer, field crew and the operations manager in charge of the account. Ensure appropriate/reliable equipment and fully trained personnel are on site.
- Secures customer orders for HPC that achieve revenue targets through direct selling, focusing on solutions that add value to their respective businesses, developing strategies that focus on their bottom- line performance.
- Develops sales plans that support profitable revenue objectives.
- Primary liaison between customer and HPC operations in resolving service issues
- Monitors account activity to ensure that defined customer key performance indicators (KPIs) are met
- Cultivates quality relationships laterally and above primary contact to retain clients and win referrals to new clients
- Demonstrates business acumen, cultivating a network with the result of earning the respect to be viewed as a trusted business advisor.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Supports customers during the implementation of contracts and throughout the relationship; seeking customer feedback; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and/or loyalty.
- Performs effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure account services are maintained at the highest level.
- Develops, presents and executes sales and marketing plans for each existing account.
- Coordinates, organizes and presents business reviews and planning meetings as specified by the contact schedule specified for each account.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Industrial, petro-chemical/refinery, office and plant.
- Extensive Travel
- Two year technical degree with seven years in industrial cleaning experience or equivalent experience; prefer BS in related field.
Skills and experience:
- Seven years industrial cleaning environment with 3-5 years project management experience; prefer project management experience to include but not limited to management of bid proposal to the successful execution of the project.
- Proven ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot industrial cleaning equipment. Prior project management/supervisory experience with proven leadership skills.
- Ability to research, plan & follow-up leads to secure business
- Proven well developed teamwork and collaboration skills including strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and team facilitation.
- Must be well versed in technical writing and verbal communication.
- Must posses excellent interpersonal skills to build positive relationships and handle conflict resolution.
- Has the ability to develop solutions to resolve account problems
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize to meet multiple deadlines
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.