Environmental Technician CBPP - Bow,NH
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bow, NH, United States
Date Posted: Jan 18, 2022
Job ID: 78561
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats, etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting
- Performs emergency response activities including, but not limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biological contamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.
- Works in atmospheres and locations with the potential for exposure to various chemical and physical agents, some of which may be hazardous, toxic or corrosive.
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confined spaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance.
- Working at elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding.
- Completion of associated paperwork, including but not limited to daily worksheets, vehicle inspections, equipment inspections and Health and Safety requirements and permits.
- Quick and immediate response when on call, secure coverage for shift and communicate your replacement's name to the coordinator.
- High School diploma or equivalency required
- 6+ months related experience
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability. This could also include week-ends and holidays.
- Must be able to travel overnight on occasion
- Will be required to complete confined space entry (CSE) and 40 Hour OSHA Training
- Possess and maintain clean driving record.
- Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training