Driver Class B - Compton,CA
Location: Compton, CA, United States
Date Posted: Jan 16, 2022
Job ID: 78539
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads, segregates and unloads hazardous wastes and non-hazardous wastes;
- Placards vehicle to meet Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, worksheets, timecard, expense reports, dispatch & trip reports and vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL with Hazmat endorsement and a clean driving record required;
- 1+ years of previous hazardous waste transportation preferred;
- Ability to use a hand-held device.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483) Apply today! Visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
Potential Applicants: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability