This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Baton Rouge, LA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 13, 2021
Category: Operations Supervisors
Job ID: 78463
HydroChemPSC is looking for a Crew Leader to join their safety conscious team! The Crew Leader is responsible for two or more crews by planning, leading, organizing and coordinating the daily operations of the service line crew. This includes responsibility over proper operation of equipment, driving operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring accurate documentation related to the job is completed in a timely fashion. Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and maintains/improves good customer relations by providing quality, timely industrial cleaning services.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
• Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures. Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
• May schedule job and crews.
• May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and weekends.
• May act as Operations Manager or Branch Manager when requested.
• Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
• Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
• Informs client as required regarding job status and client requirements.
• Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
• Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
• Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
• Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and paper mills, barge, onshore/offshore, etc.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 5 plus years of experience within the industrial cleaning industry. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills and ability in people management.
• Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in service line.
• Ability to comprehend the English language, written and verbal.
• Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is preferred.
• Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
• CDL with endorsements preferred.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.