Corporate Account Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Elgin, IL, United States
Date Posted: Mar 8, 2022
Category: Sales & Accounts
Job ID: 78444
The Opportunity: The Opportunity Safety-Kleen is seeking a Corporate Account Manager responsible for all aspects of Corporate Account strategy, sales execution and account relationship development within Fortune 500 accounts and large centrally controlled clients.
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Safety-Kleen, you will find a culture that rewards such
entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our staff to make their own decisions for growing the business. We are looking for likeminded people who can share our passion for success. As a Corporate Account Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business while managing existing accounts. You will be expected to disrupt customers’ thinking and build consensus for Safety-Kleen/Clean Harbor solutions to secure deals. Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc. is a Clean Harbors company with a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around compliance, sustainability and keeping North American businesses Green. We are part of a $ 5 billion world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining.
We have more than 19,000 employees across the North America. We are building on a 55-year history of innovation by developing new products and services. We serve over 400,000 customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to government agencies and major corporations.
Safety-Kleen is the nation’s largest recovery and recycling company for used oil products; each year we collect and re-refine more than 250 million gallons of used motor oil by leveraging a nationwide collection network and the largest re-refinery capacity in North America. We are the Environmental Protection Agency’s preferred option for managing used oil and re-refining it for future use. Safety-Kleen’s finished oil products are sold to retail and commercial customers under the Performance Plus® , EcoPower®, and private labels.
This opportunity is flexible on location for the right candidate within the Midwest. Requires access to a major airport to facilitate effective and efficient travel. Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
Safety-Kleen offers candidates the following key advantages:• Large and growing multi-national presence which will allow you to interact with a wide array of customers and prospects
• Top Tier Sales Role in a functional, growth focused organization
• Brand Leadership - currently doing business with over 90% of the Fortune 500
• Wide variety in product/service offerings across a customer base of over 400,000
• Tenured, well established senior leadership team
• Strong YOY revenue and EBITDA trends
• Strong alliance between Management, Operations, Sales & Marketing
• Significant earning potential
• Multi-market customer base with a “green” messaging
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Safety-Kleen/Clean Harbor solutions.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Safety-Kleen’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for Corporate Accounts to support the Company in achieving profitable revenue growth (e.g., detailed revenue potential estimates for all sites, analysis of decision process and key players, weekly plans for activity and revenue growth for each account).
- Deepen existing business relationships by continuing to increase account satisfaction with ownership of contractual service requirements, follow up with service delivery and deliver ever improving customer service.
- Successfully propose, negotiate, and close profitable revenue opportunities at existing and new account locations by leveraging strong relationships with senior environmental and operations executives.
- Effectively communicate the account strategy to the marketing team, field sales organization and all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Provide leadership to internal organization by partnering with and adding direction, training and coaching to line management and field sales and service team to ensure that goals are attained.
- Evaluate customer needs, understand market drivers and forces, and ensure appropriate service/product delivery and pricing.
- Understand account profitability, value, and potential to develop strategy to maximize profit and increase market share.
- Seek out and develop additional SK Corporate Accounts using detailed target analysis templates.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careersSafety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™ We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference toward those in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related fields;
- Track record of developing and executing sales strategy; target customer selection, sales processes, account development and multi tiered relationship building;
- Experience in B2B markets;
- Ability to Influence and cultivate strong internal relationships and develop sales support resources
- Experience in complex selling and commercial sales processes
- A producer with a verifiable track record of identifying, creating, and closing deals, and ultimately building a business.
- At least 5-7+ years in sales and/or sales management for a large distributed, service-focused sales organization;
- Senior-level experience in overseeing multiple states and customers from different industry verticals;
- Proficient in oral and written communications;
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Proficient in WebEx presentations;
- Proficient in Salesforce.com or similar CRM application;
- Self-starter and autonomous goal achiever that can also works well in a team;
- Strategic and Conceptual selling expert;
- Analytical skills and project planning/management experience;
- Comfortable working in a matrixed multi-national environment;
- A strategic thinker – able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) and influence all C suite buyers;
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy;
- Communicate complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way;
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with channels, partners, and clients;
- Mature in executive acumen;
- Tireless, high-energy professional with a bold and innovative flair;
- Ability to travel 30%;
- Substantial depth and breadth of applied judgment.