The Senior Facility Operator is responsible for completing all assigned precise distillation unit operating tasks.
Please note: this position works third shift.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Offloads tanks and monitors the equipment that does the precise distillation;
- Completes tank to tank transfers of solvents;
- Completes daily checks and hourly readings on the distillation units to ensure proper operation;
- Ensures the distillation units have their daily maintenance duties performed and communicates any problems or issues immediately upon discovery;
- Performs all required QA/QC tasks related to the distillation process;
- Completes and submits all associated paperwork for waste tracking movements;
- Maintains accurate logs and run sheets;
- Monitors tank levels during the distillation process;
- Takes unit and tank readings throughout the facility;
- Completes samples on required drums;
- Completes hands-on drum pumping and drum filling duties in a safe and responsible manner;
- Ensures the use of proper PPE (including respirators).
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 2 to 3 years’ facility unit operating experience preferred;
- Chemistry (solvents) knowledge is strongly preferred;
- Forklift operating experience is beneficial;
- Clean valid drivers’ license;
- Ability to work third shift.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.