Clean Harbors Aragonite, Utah location is looking for a Maintenance Planner to join their safety conscious team. Our Maintenance Planner is responsible for maximizing operational profit using effective planned maintenance. The Maintenance planner is accountable for the daily preparation of work orders, parts availability inquiries, schedules all maintenance in accordance with manpower and shop space availability to minimize maintenance delays and maximize asset availability.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Facilitate outsourced maintenance repair requests with field employees, management, and the internal maintenance organization;
- Review maintenance history and determine best course of action for repair request
- Follow repair process from quote to repair completion and communicate status of repair timeline to all necessary parties;
- Track all repairs in the Clean Harbors Asset Management system including repair order notes, quotes, inspection forms, purchase orders, and final invoices
- Facilitate maintenance repair requests with management, the internal maintenance organization and vendors
- Participate in the Daily Maintenance Planning meeting with operation management, safety management and vendors working in the facility
- Review all quotes and identify areas where repair cost can be reduced / eliminated
- Identify rework scenarios where repairs should be denied and or be covered under OEM or aftermarket parts warranty
- Participate in the Central Maintenance call center and field questions from field employees, management, and vendors requesting updates on repair status
- Drive utilization of preferred vendor network and train field employees on maintenance procedures and processes
- Assist in breakdown requests by finding local vendors and initiating repairs
- Update asset management system with asset attributes, such as engine make, model, pictures, other & classifications.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of fleet maintenance systems and processes
- Ability to create actionable items out of data and information
- Ability to use computer and applicable company software.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications - MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Able to apply standards and processes that maintain regulatory compliance
- Strong leadership and personnel development skills
- Understanding of metrics that drive fleet maintenance performance
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to facilitate/train others, and ability to navigate and handle difficult conversations.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.