Our Chandler, AZ location is seeking a Environmental Field Service Project Supervisor that will be responsible for the direct supervision of Field Service Foremen and the indirect supervision of Environmental Technicians. Additionally, this position must ensure that Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and that the project is completed on time and within budget.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Directs personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments
- Ensures execution of projects and jobs within budget and on time
- Develops work plans and works with the Field Service Coordinator in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed
- Communicates with the Branch Manager to ensure contractual obligations are being met, to provide project progression status updates and to ensure that change orders are completed, communicated and executed before any additional work is performed
- Reviews operational procedures to ensure correct Health and Safety action plans
- Communicates with the Health and Safety organization on site or regarding job specific actions
- Trains and mentors Field Service Foremen and Environmental Technicians
- Develops and maintains a continuous good working relationship with internal and external teams and customers
- Participates in joint sales calls with the Account Manager if needed
- Experience with hyrdro-blasting, tank cleaning, vac trucks, line jetting, remediation, confined space entry, etc.
- Position does not have a set schedule, start times will vary
- May work days, nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Paid overtime
- Ideally seeking candidates with experience in the Environmental Industry / Emergency Spill Response
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum of 2-years supervisory or management experience
- Minimum of 2-years industrial field service experience- High pressure water jetting experience “Automation”
- Emergency Response and environmental experience preferred;
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability and willingness to travel and to work on an on-call basis
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.