Clean Harbors has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst, known internally as a Business Analyst IT. This position in the Strategic team is responsible for managing the requirements, prioritizing, and reviewing the status. This individual must be able to liaison between various departments including sales, operations, and IT to standardize processes. The individual will also assist in the design and development of applications for Strategic initiatives to support this growing segment of the company.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health & Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Identify process issues, clearly define business requirements, and work with cross functional teams to develop, test, implement, and support solutions. A successful candidate is a quick thinker, able to offer creative solutions, while mindful of future state requirements;
- Analyzing, categorizing, and managing requirements. Prepares a broad variety of reports and dashboards to support various business needs;
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators on a regular basis;
- Work on the Product backlog and facilitate Sprint meetings. Calculate sprint KPIs and run retrospective meetings;
- Write queries (e.g. SQL Queries) to Interface with multiple IT systems in order to collect and mine complex data;
- Perform Ad-Hoc reporting and/or analytics;
- Be able to communicate and articulate complex processes to a wide audience of functional groups;
- Comfortable coordinating tasks across multiple business functions;
- Manage, Identify, Troubleshoot, and fix issues in Production environment, system integration testing and UAT;
- Perform complex Line of Business analysis;
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s Degree is required preferably in an analytical field (computer science, statistics, business, marketing, etc); Master's preferred;
- 5+ years of previous experience;
- Strong analytical and modeling skills - detail oriented;
- Data management skills including database management, SQL queries etc.;
- Working knowledge of SQL required;
- Extensive use of Excel, Access and other data and word processing applications;
- Strong problem-solving skills and thought leadership;
- Organization skills;
- Excellent communication;
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables;
- Ability to self-check work;
- Must have worked in agile projects and well versed with agile methodologies;
- Domain knowledge is a plus.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.