Facility Warehouse Worker
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: San Jose, CA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 10, 2022
Job ID: 77833
As a Facility Warehouse Worker you will perform hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans and completes paperwork for waste tracking movement.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans;
- Performs drum storage, drum repacks and use of drum scanner;
- Operate a forklift when needed;
- Completes paperwork for waste tracking movement;
- Load empty drums in trailers;
- Prepare outbound loads for shipment;
- Sort paint;
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- 6+ months related work experience;
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat);
- Forklift and DOT training highly preferred.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.