Driver, Class A Liquid - Toledo,OH
Location: Toledo, OH, United States
Date Posted: Nov 23, 2021
Job ID: 77771
Our Toledo, OH branch is looking for a Class A Industrial Driver. These individuals will operate trucks such as roll-offs, vacuum trucks, and guzzlers associated with environmental field clean-up projects such as site remediation and spill cleanup. This position may be required to drive across the border into Canada on occasion.
Up to $5,000 sign on bonus eligibility
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group 401K with company matching component.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Generous paid time off, company-paid training, and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Drives and operates trucks such as roll-offs, tractor-trailers, and vacuum trucks.
- Maintains daily logs, timesheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Supplies a safe, effective, and professional service to our clients.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required.
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsements upon hire (Paid training!).
- Previous experience operating Vacuum Trucks or Tanker Trucks considered an asset.
- Previous Heavy Equipment experience considered an asset (Excavators, Loaders, etc.).
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50% is required.
- Must be willing to obtain a passport or enhanced license for cross-border travel into Canada as required.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere the industry meets the environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.