he Opportunity- Must be able to travel 100% - Schedule 6 weeks traveling followed by 1 week home.
Clean Harbors Remediation Division is looking for Field Remediation Technicians (known internally as Environmental Technicians) to join the team and work on projects throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. The successful candidates are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with setting up and operating water and air treatment systems, performing maintenance of remediation equipment, changing media in various treatment vessels and general labor duties.
This role will involve travel away from home - 6 weeks out, 1 week home throughout the Mid-Atlantic and North East.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs tasks associated with setting up, operating and maintaining treatment systems (including automated equipment);
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, pressure washers.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Experience with the following is an asset: tank cleaning, hydro blasting, vacuum equipment/hoses, working in a safety sensitive environment and/or a physically intensive role;
- Ability to obtain Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) required;
- Willingness to be trained through Clean Harbors for an OSHA (40 hour) Certification;
- Valid Driver’s License required;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the USA - mostly East Cost on occasion for work.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.