Our Environmental Customer Service Specialist is responsible for the support of Clean Harbors services, working under direct supervision.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Plays an active role in promoting teamwork, ownership, premier customer service and quality within the organization
- Provides exceptional customer service when managing customer inquiries and service needs via phone, email, and online platform
- Ensures timely resolution to any customer issues
- Possesses knowledge and ability to promote all Clean Harbors services
- Interacts with sales and operations personnel to ensure they have knowledge on customer feedback/service issues
- Specific tasks as assigned by management
Customer Service activities include:
- Account setup/modifications
- Profile creation
- Order management
- Resolve compliance issues
- BS/BA in Business or Environmental Science preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Windows Office based applications
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.