Clean Harbors is looking for a Senior Manager Training Systems and Administration to join their safety conscious team! The Senior Manager has experience running a large Learning Management System (LMS) and should regularly think about and view things through a strategic lens, not limiting him or herself to simple maintenance of daily activities. Perspective regarding platform, process and performance issues should be approached not from a simple response philosophy but through an intent to prevent issues wherever possible. S/he should always seek opportunities to bridge the gap between everyday tactical necessities and strategic opportunities/requirements.
The Senior Manager Training Systems and Administration, is accountable to deliver business value on four primary levels:
- Oversight and continuous improvement of platform and process operations
- Management of daily team issues and driving professional growth
- Interfacing for effective outcomes with vendors and cross-functional partners
- Partnering with leadership in the strategic growth of the platform vision
Position has flexibility to sit anywhere.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Serve as an expert voice in all dimensions/functions of the LMS platform and associated learning technologies;
- Pro-actively pursue understanding and mastery of all relevant platform functions, features, etc;
- Identify and exploit opportunities for optimization of or improvement upon current support ticket processes;
- Participate and in some cases lead the analysis of system, audience and other data;
- Identify gaps in LMS Admin team “bench strength” and propose solutions for their closure;
- Optimize the use of both onshore and offshore team resources to drive the most effective business outcomes related to daily work effort;
- Assign or lead the assignment of work to team members on a daily basis;
- Manage team projects through a combination of direct hands-on and team oversight;
- Lead the development of support materials for users and executive stakeholders;
- Explore and exploit optimization gained via cross-platform interfaces, both within the company and with external vendors;
- Participate in the development and own the maintenance of a portfolio of visual dashboards in Power BI, the LMS or other platforms as required;
- Leverage vendor resources as available and required to achieve optimal results via the LMS and associated learning technologies;
- Other duties as identified and required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma required;
- High level proficiency with MS Suite across the board – especially Excel;
- Experience running a large LMS (EG, SumTotal, SAP Success Factors, etc.);
- Experience managing a global team (India GCC structure, assigning work to India, Coaching & overseeing);
- Team of coordinators in Norwell – Becoming a remote environment;
- Experience and comfort working with remote teams;
- Experience executing and communicating strategic data analysis.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.